It’s time for 20 facts about me.
- I am deathly afraid of Spiders! Seriously, eek.
- I have changed schools once again to Southern New Hampshire University online. I’m still studying History and I intend to get my masters there as well.
- I can drive a vehicle with a manual transmission.
- When it comes to reading, I either read nonstop or don’t read at all. There doesn’t seem to be an in between for me.
- I have never traveled outside of the continental United States but it is something I hope to do before I die.
- Subsequently, I have never traveled West of the Mississippi River and I have not been able to visit all of the states this side o the River yet.
- My favorite colors are blue and green.
- I have two favorite book series’. The Harry Potter Series and The Outlander Series.
- I can sit and watch Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Hobbit movies back to back, without getting tired of them.
- I was in a car accident at the beginning of my senior year of high school. I was the only one hurt and it still effects me physically and mentally.
- If given the opportunity to own a mini farm, I would drop everything and do it.
- I attended Universal Technical Institute before I started studying History. I graduated with all 11 certifications offered by them through Ford but still couldn’t obtain a job.
- I don’t know where life is taking me now but I am actually relieved it isn’t in the Automotive Industry at the moment.
- I have a wish list on amazon that is full of books and programs to learn the extensive list of languages I want to learn and master.
- I also have a wish list with over 200 books I want to purchase and read even though I have a stack of books that still need to be read.
- I am terrified of flying even though I have never done it.
- I am constantly looking for ways to keep things organized and then not implementing them because I find something better.
- I love to cook and recently tested a recipe for undone Egg roll’s in a Bowl. It was amazing and tasted better than take away Chinese.
- I get more work done at night when no one is bugging me and there are less distractions. Unfortunately that means I am usually really tired throughout the day and never on a normal sleep schedule.
- I have high levels of anxiety when it comes to social interaction with people I am uncomfortable with or people that I don’t know. I also have high levels of anxiety while driving in wet, snowy, or icy weather.
I found it rather hard to figure out what to put in this list. It’s not that I don’t have anything to talk about, I just don’t usually talk about myself. I you saw anything you want to discuss let me know. I always want to hear from you.